MettaKnowledge for Peace was founded in 2007 by Rachel Mann, PhD to provide consulting services to professionals and organizations committed to using innovative methods to end violent conflict and foster lasting peace. Rachel’s expertise draws from the best of the humanities, social sciences, and the sciences merged with the contemplative perspectives and practices from both Buddhism and indigenous wisdom traditions. She provides a variety of services and support:
- Research and writing
- Program and curriculum and evaluation and development
- Professional training
The following organization and individuals have been her clients:
- The Garrison Institute Transforming Trauma Wellness Project, Garrison, NY
- Search for Common Ground, Washington, DC
- Charlottesville Social Services Agency, Charlottesville, VA
- The Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance, Richmond and Charlottesville, VA
- Safe Harbor Shelter, Richmond, Virginia
- New York Times Bestselling Author and Meditation Teacher, Sharon Salzberg
Rachel is also a teacher, healer and ceremonialist in the wisdom traditions sometimes called shamanism and in part adapted from Native American spirituality. For more information about her work in these areas, go to her website dedicated to that work: rachelmannphd.com. For more information on Rachel’s consulting services, feel free to explore this website further.
To reach Rachel personally, you may email email@example.com or call 434-227-0538.
May all beings be free from suffering, may all beings be happy!